Whenever one of my friends finds out they are pregnant, they always turn to me and ask what are the must haves for a newborn baby. The lists you find online are so long and you don’t really need all of those items. So I decided to come up with what items I would put on a registry.
- Rock n Play – These things are a lifesaver. I’m a huge fan of cosleeping (not necessarily bed sharing, but at least having the baby sleep near you). I like the Rock n Play. They are small – don’t take up too much room. They also have it so that the baby is sleeping slightly upright to reduce choking. The sides are breathable. Some play music, some vibrate. They’re a lot of fun. They’re easy to fold up and you can move them from room to room.
- Breast Pump – These are helpful. I like the electric ones — sometimes I get more from a manual pump. There are so many different brands. Picking a brand is up to you though.
- Pack n Play – Sometimes it’s used more for a storage, but I loved having one in my living room. I was able to change the little one’s diaper on there. Saved my back, that’s for sure. Once he started getting older, he was able to play in there. He also took a few naps in there.
- Boppy Pillow – Loved these for almost everything. The little one took naps on it. It helped with holding him up. It also helped with tummy time. These things are amazing.
- Baby Carrier – There are so many different types out there. I love them all! I’ve tried so many and so many have been through here. But to be able to hold and snuggle your little one, but still have your two hands to do other things is a lifesaver. You need one.
I also got the chance to check out the BabyNes by Gerber.
It helps supplements your little one’s diet. It creates the perfect bottle. It’s wifi enabled so it sends info to your MyBabyNes app. You can see all the details on the dashboard of the app. It’s safe. It’s made to stop contamination between bottles.
What else would you add to your baby registry?